Heavy-Lift Russia & CIS
We are pleased to announce the 2nd international conference «Heavy-Lift Russia & CIS» to be held on Tuesday, 19th November 2010 at SWISSOTEL Moscow, Russia.
Conference: Heavy-Lift Russia & CIS.
The second international conference «Heavy-Lift Russia & CIS» took place in Moscow on 19th November 2010. This event was devoted to transport and forwarding of cargoes, tariffs and State regulation, logistics of freight stations, transport junctions and terminals – in other words, everything that has to do with transport branch and calls for constant perfection.
«Heavy-Lift Russia & CIS» gathered together both shippers and carriers: forwarding and transport companies. More than 180 delegates from Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Estonia, Latvia, Poland, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Netherlands, Belgium, Romania and Turkey attended the conference. Also representatives of State Authorities, public unions, air companies, insurance and leasing companies, research and design institutes as well as ship owners and freight brokers took active part in networking.
Chandler Group has kindly agreed to become General Sponsor for the event, whereas AsstrA Forwarding AG, Volvo Vostok and Russian Navigation Technologies sponsored separate sessions. Among our partners there were Novorossiysk Port Terminal and VARAMAR. Media support was provided by Transport of Russia, AVTOTRANSINFO, Loglink.ru and InfraNews Agency.
The conference was opened by Mr. Vladimir Nekhvyadovich, General Manager of Chandler Group, who told the attendees about application of latest technologies for shipment of heavy/out-of-gauge loads and forward-looking developments. Chandler Group is one of the leaders in heavy logistics market which has a rich experience in the most difficult kinds of transportation. In his speech Vladimir cited certain examples of how a weak or dilapidated bridge may be a serious hindrance for letting through multi-axle vehicle carrying extra heavy equipment. That is why, in order to reduce stress on pavement and supporting abutments, we need to use various combinations of module trailers and latest bed-type hydraulic systems. Also Mr. Vladimir Nekhvyadovich spoke about safety of control systems applied at transport, handling and storage of high-tech equipment.
General Manager of AsstrA Forwarding AG Mr. Oleg Germanovich presented his speech «Combined delivery of heavy and oversized cargoes with loading on railway». Showing real examples of heavy shipments performed by AsstrA Forwarding AG, Oleg described schemes, estimates and particulars of routes and transportation of given types of cargoes.
Alexei Bezborodov, General Manager of InfraNews Agency made his own outlook for fitting platform market till 2015. The topic is actual taking into account the fact that large volumes of cargo lots are carried in containers.
Russian companies are traditionally interested in experience of their CIS colleagues; therefore we invited the leading Ukrainian transport operators as speakers. Roman Volovik, Forwarding Department Manager of INSHI MEREZHI Ltd spoke about Ukrainian experience of out-of-gauge transportation dwelling upon challenges and outlook for motor heavy transport. Then, Alexander Varvarenko, director of VARAMAR, highlighted shipment of heavy and oversized cargoes through Black Sea ports.
Another session was devoted to motor transportation. «State regulations for motor transportation of heavy and oversized cargoes» by Konstantin Ugarov, Director of Russian Road Service, was especially interesting for the attendees. He dwelled on carriers’ responsibility and illegal transportation of abnormal loads which often leads to serious accidents. He also told that in near future electronic registration system will be implemented for this sector of transportation.
The topic was developed by Alexander Merzlikin, department head of Russian State Road Research Institute who made a speech about design of special projects for heavy haulage via Federal roads. Lev Shoikhet with International Motor Carriers Association also made a final contribution to the theme presenting his report about improved process of issuing special licenses for heavy transportation in Russia.
Volvo Vostok made a presentation about complex transport solution by Volvo for heavy-lift and dimensional cargoes. Today this company has its own production sites in Russia and offers not only best-quality trucks and spares but also a number of tailor-made services, such as drivers’ training, Call Center and interactive transport data system DynaFleet.
Alexei Polyanskikh, head of direct sales of Russian Navigation Technologies touched upon application of satellite technologies for safety and monitoring of heavy transportation.
The last session was comprised by specially focused engineering reports. Research Institute of Railway Transport made a presentation about requirements to safe fastening of heavy-lift cargoes on railway platforms. In turn, Mr. Oleg Karpovich with Central Research Institute of Marine Fleet told about the same requirements on vessels.
Of great significance was presentation of first professional edition «HEAVY LIFT Russia», magazine in the Russian language dedicated to heavy transportation in Russia and CIS.
The Organizing Committee has already begun preparation for the next-year conference. Right now we plan to extend the geographical presence of our delegates and cargo owners. Experts engaged in heavy railway transportation from CIS, Baltic and Eastern Europe will also be invited.
3 easy ways to register:
Conference: Heavy-Lift Russia & CIS.
In 2009 the volumes of project cargo logistics have reduced, but oil and gas field development, pipe-laying, resumed renovation of Russian industry and 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi may lead to higher demand for shipment of oversized, out-of-gauge and heavy lift cargoes.
Other sessions will be devoted to shipment of project and heavy-lift cargoes by means of air, sea, motor and railway transport.
- Current features and trends of transport market in CIS countries: after recession;
- National carriers and foreign logistic operators: who will enjoy the fruit?
- Administrative barriers: how to make it easier for transport companies?
- Safety of cargo: for sure.
Our conference is the annual platform for the leading experts and managers of heavy-lift industry which contributes to mutual development, consolidates international cooperation and serves as a crucial source of latest trends in a given branch of industry.
HEAVY-LIFT is a wonderful opportunity to be kept updated on the latest trends of project and heavy-lift cargo logistics in Russia and CIS, discuss the most significant achievements and challenges as well as meet your current and future partners right here and now.
Our conference is a must-attend for global transport and logistics operators, carriers, as well as companies representing energy, oil and gas, chemical and construction industries. Among those who already benefited from our previous event there are Instar Logistics, ALSTOM Power Stavan, DSV Air & Sea A/S, GAZPROM Shelf Extraction, GAZPROM Integration, Buescherhoff Spezialverpackung GmbH, Izhorsky Pipe Plant, SLAVNEFT, SITRA GROUP, SALAVATNEFTEORGSINTEZ, OMK-Steel, Volga-Dnepr, Kuehne+Nagel, Revival Express, SPETSBALTTRANS, Seumersteel, Chandler Shipping, etc.
3 easy ways to register:
"Heavy-Lift Russia & CIS
Friday 19th November 2010
SWISSOTEL Krasnye Holmy, Moscow, Russia
as of 1st November 2010
ALSTOM Power Stavan
- Andrei Mironov, Logistics Manager
Demag Cranes and Components Russland
Mikhail Poturemsky, General Manager
- Roman Larkin, First Deputy Manager Logistics and Export Control
- Nikolai Kenyaikin, Leading Expert
- Ekaterina Ushkova, Logistics Manager
GAZPROM Shelf Extraction
- Maria Poznanina, Logistics Manager
- Valery Panchenko, Head of Logistics Department
- Nikolai Gordeev, Logistics Department Manager
Izhorsky Pipe Plant
- Sergei Myagkov, Department Head
- Nikolai Kudryavtsev, Legal Advisor to Department of Contracts, Customs Clearance and Cooperation with Fiscal Authorities
John Deere Agricultural Holdings
- Igor Phillipov, Director Transport Logistics
- Ekaterina Rylkova, Logistics Manager
- Anastasia Volkova, Logistics Manager
ROSNEFT Oil Company
- Elena Korneeva, Head of Procurement
Shtokman Development AG
- Andrei Kravchenko, Leading Expert, Transport & Logistics Department
Taganrog Boiler-Making Works Krasny Kotelshchik
- Benoit Provot, Onshore Logistics Coordinator
- Alexei Fadeev, Logistics Engineer Onshore
- Stefan Mauduit, Material Control Manager
- Alexander Petrenko, Logistics Engineer Onshore
- Yuri Poturaev, Head of Shipping Department
- Shamil Karimov, Deputy Director on Maintenance
United Metallurgical Company (OMK)
- Ekaterina Golova, Coordinator, Procurement and Logistics Department
- Alex Plaksin, Director Logistics
- Oleg Fisun, Director Contracts
Transport Board of Olympic Games
Federal Enterprise Russian State Road Research Institute
- Sergei Ognev, Deputy Head of Department, Transport Planning and Logistics
Federal Road Transport, Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation
- Alexander Merzlikin, Department Head
Transport and Logistics Companies
AsstrA Forwarding AG
- Pavel Utkin, Director
- Dmitry Vinogradov, Logistics Department Expert
AsstrA Poznan (Poland)
- Oleg Germanovich, General Manager
- Sergei Andronov, Key Customer Service
- Przemyslaw Boronski, Branch Director
- Vladimir Naschokin, Director
BLG Cargo Logistics GmbH & Co KG (Germany)
- Andrei Kochanov, Commercial Director
BRAZIS INTER LOGISTIC
- Jana Bakumenko, Freight Forwarding, Head of Russia and CIS Countries
CF&S Estonia AS (Estonia)
- Yuri Sitnikov, General Manager
Chandler Shipping Spb
- Eugene Evglevsky, Head of Department
Chandler Shipping Moscow
- Alevtin Antonov, General Manager
- Nikolai Zhizhin, Head of Sea/River Transportation and Freight
CRUZ Logistics LLP (Kazakhstan)
- Bogdan Kolesnik, Head of Sales Russia & CIS
DHL Global Forwarding Russia
- Elvis Roberts, Managing Director
- Natalie Luzhnykh, Project Manager
- Kuat Konaev, General Manager
- Dmitry Karetin, Director, Industrial Projects Russia
- Ekaterina Chilina, Business Development Manager, Industrial Projects
- Tuman Ozonov, Business Development Manager, Industrial Projects
GAC Shipping & Logistics Ltd
- Dmitry Solomonov, Sales Director
- Alexander Bazhan, Business Development Manager
Global Swedish Freight Solutions AB (Sweden)
- Gleb Vorobyov, Director Operations
Gun Shipping Ltd (Turkey)
Hermes Ltd (Poland)
- Johan Johansson, Marketing Manager & Chairman of the Board
- Cathrine von Bueren, Manager Russia & CIS Markets
- Tomasz Surowiec, President of the Board
INSHI MEREZHI Ltd (Ukraine)
- Igor Andreenko, General Manager
- Roman Volovik, Manager, Forwarding Department
- Victor Petruschenko, General Manager
Jenty Spedition (Belarus)
- Alexander Shelkov, General Manager
- Alexander Sheshin, Head of Project Department
- Andrei Yurchenko, Manager, Oversized Cargo Department
- Alexei Shafarostov, General Manager
Largus Logistics Ltd
- Alexei Zaburunnov, General Manager
- Marat Tsybikov, Senior Coordinator
- Lyudmila Lazarenko, Head of Sales
LOGIS NEFTEGAZ SERVICE
- Elena Fadeeva, General Manager
Magistral Armaturen Ltd
- Kirill Vishensky, General Manager
Mechanization Management 242
- Olga Korchagina, Head of Logistics and Warehousing
Moscow Cargo Agency
- Natalya Timofeeva, General Manager
- Konstantin Bezruchko, Director Sales
Panalpina World Transport
- Sergei Litvinenko, General Manager
Polar Logistics Projects Oy
- Mathias Poetzsch, Head of Operations, Black & Caspian Sea Area
- Dave Bennett, Head of Competence Center Overdimensional Cargo Black & Caspian Sea Area
Railion Russija Services (DB Schenker)
- Inka Sjogren, Managing Director
RIVEST TRANS SERVICE
- Marina Ziedenbiedel, Deutsche Bahn and Russian Railways Transport Coordinator, Branch of Deutsche Bahn AG
- Igor Boderskov, Commercial Director
- Mikhail Reshetkov, Director
- Andrei Sarychev, Director Development and New Projects
- Vladimir Dorokhov, Director Corporate Development
TAT Special Transport
- Aidar Basharov, First Deputy Director on Logistics
- Alexander Parenkin, CEO, «AUTT-3 Ltd»
- Irek Mukhametshin, Director
- Igor Dyachuk, Director Production & Maintenance
- Rinat Nemishev, General Manager
- Aidar Basharov, First Deputy Director on Logistics
- Alexander Parenkin, CEO of AUTT-3
TMBS Logistics Ltd
- Alexander Ivanov, General Manager
- Vyacheslav Petrukhin, Director
VanBetra Projekt GmbH
- Peter Uzunov, Deputy General Manager
- Leonid Pokrovsky, Head of Moscow Branch
- Alexander Varvarenko, Director
Shipping Companies and Freight Brokers
BBC Chartering & Logistic GmbH & Co. KG (Germany)
Beluga Chartering GmbH (Germany)
- Hendriette Theron, Executive Sales Officer Europe
Beluga Projects Logistic CJSC
- Harry Kaegebein, Sales Manager
- Nikolai Mishkin, Chartering Broker
Combi Lift GmbH (Germany)
- Sergey Ovsienko, Director Office Moscow
- Olga Gulyaeva, Customer Service Coordinator
K/S Combi-Lift (Denmark)
Lion Shipping and Chartering SRL (Romania)
- Sergey Popov, Supercargo / Master Mariner
Northern Shipping Company
- Vasile Vulpe, Sales Manager
Top Shipping & Trading Co. Ltd (Ukraine)
- Vladimir Kuznetsov, First Deputy General Manager
- Rustam Aksyanov, Fleet Operation Management
Volga-Baltic Logistic Ltd
- Capt. Dmitry Kosarikov, Manager of Sea-River Going Vessels Suitable for Project Cargo
AVIACON Air Cargo
- Evelina Peshkova, Leading Sales Manager
- Vladimir Vyshemirsky, Head of Engineering and Logistics Center
The Port of Vyborg
Novorossiysk Port Terminal
- Andrei Borodin, Commercial Director
- Anastasia Artemenko, Commercial Director
Manufacturers of Special Equipment
- Pavel Panin, Sales Manager
- Pavel Pokuts, Leading Engineer, Data and Technical Maintenance
Nooteboom Trailers Occasion Sales B.V.
- Roman Yurchenko, Commercial Director
Russian Navigation Technologies
- Vladimir Gerasimenko, Export Manager Eastern Europe and Russia
TII-Sales (Scheurle, KAMAG, NICOLAS)
- Alexei Polyanskikh, Direct Sales Manager
- Albin Radke, General Manager
- Anton Zhelapov, Chief Commercial Officer
- Lyubov Makarova, Representative
Insurance Companies and Brokers
- Anna Cherenkova, Deputy General Manager
- Julia Datsyuk, Marine Hull Insurance
- Sergei Pimakhov, Head of Auto Leasing
Central Research Institute of Marine Fleet
- Eugene Karpovich, Lab Manager
- Vladimir Matveenko, Leading Project Engineer
The Mass Media and Audit Companies
Alexei Bezborodov, General Manager
Ernst & Young CIS
Andrei Khlus, Executive Director, Supply Chain Manager
Transport of Russia
- Irina Polyakova
- Ekaterina Perevezentseva
Public Associations and Unions
International Motor Carriers Association
- Lev Shoikhet, Deputy Director Transportation Management
Place of holding:
Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow is one of the highest buildings in Moscow. In just 3km from this wonderful place you will find the Kremlin – the oldest part of Moscow which offers you a wonderful chance to visit palaces, Armory Museum, churches and medieval fortresses – a historical bridge between legendary past of Russia and its modern view.
Elegantly-appointed rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the city, feature state-of-the-art technology and exclusive amenities for the discerning traveler.
Address: 52, Kosmodamianskaya Nab., Build.6, 115054, Moscow, Russia
Swissotel Krasnye Holmy Moscow